AG LEGO Certified Stores has announced Sydney is getting the World’s Largest LEGO Store!
Situated over two floors, the 900sqm landmark new store will be situated in prime position at Sydney Arcade, overlooking Pitt Street Mall, to provide a world-class new experience for brick enthusiasts.
Sydney’s new LEGO Store will feature a range of exciting LEGO experiences:
– Storytelling Table: LEGO fans can go behind-the-scenes of the LEGO design process with a new storytelling table including interactive areas that allow access ‘behind-thescenes’ through interviews and videos displayed on screens;
– Personalisation Studio: Visitors can experience the first “LEGO Minifigure Factory” in Australia and make a memento of their visit via personalising their own LEGO Minifigure including heads, hairpieces, torsos, legs, and accessories available for fans to customise;
– Pick and Build Wall: an enormous signature brick experience where visitors select the exact LEGO brick elements required to create personalised builds;
– Hands-on play opportunities: including a LEGO play wall and free LEGO build challenges and in-store events every month;
– Brick Specialists: whether visitors are picking out a gift, looking for the latest set or bringing a LEGO fan in for a special treat, Brick Specialists can help find the perfect LEGO set.
The grand opening date for the new store will be announced in the coming weeks.
#RainbowBricks #AFOLCommunity #HunterValley #LEGO #LEGOUserGroup #LEGOCertifiedStores #LEGOAustralia #Sydney