LEGO® Ideas The Office 
Price per piece: AUD0.15
Available: Pre-Order now. Ships from 1st October. LEGO® Ideas The Office 
About the set:
Relive hilarious and heartwarming scenes from the Emmy® Award-winning U.S. version of The Office – streaming now exclusively on Peacock – with this new, fantastic LEGO® Ideas display model. Build a LEGO brick section of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’s branch office in Scranton, including ‘World’s Best Boss’ Michael Scott’s office. Add 15 minifigures of the show’s main characters, plus countless accessories to remind you of laugh-out-loud moments.
About the designers:
About LEGO® IDEAS submission designer, Jaijaj Lewis:
•Jaijai Lewis, a marketing professional from New York City, has worked on various versions of the model since 2014.
•Before this set, he submitted two other iterations, with both reaching the 10,000 LEGO Ideas supporters required to be considered for production.
•His last model is mainly based on the first seven seasons with Michael Scott as the “World’s Best Boss” before the character left Dunder Mifflin:
“For me, it’s a show I go to for comfort. It’s hilarious, relatable and heartwarming. I’ve heard from thousands of supporters over the years that during moments of hardship, they will watch it to lift their spirits. Overall, I worked on this project for nearly seven years. I used behind-the-scenes photos, set blueprints and re-watched the show as references for my designs. It was a lot of fun to recreate classic moments from the show over the years. Even after I hit 10,000 votes, I continued adding new features to improve the model. One of my biggest changes was rescaling it to make the set smaller while keeping so many characters. I’m so grateful to the fans who came out to promote and vote for my latest designs, it really means a lot to me.”
LEGO Ideas Designers (and husband and wife duo) Laura and Chris Perron worked on the set as the LEGO Group’s own Jim and Pam.
•“Jaijai did a great job refining the scope and scale of the model, and we created the final layout and structure to capture as many iconic angles as possible, with room for 15 minifigures (and a cat). It was special being able to co-design this set with my wife, Laura; we felt we could play up the Jim and Pam dynamic. (Air high-five!) We didn’t want to hold back on references, so there are extra stickers and accessories to recreate your favourite moments.” -Chris Perron, LEGO Model Designer
•This project let me combine three things I love: my husband (Chris), The Office and LEGO bricks! We’re huge fans of the show and worked out a lot of the references and jokes in the model over dinner conversations at home. I’m really happy with how the reception desk turned out – its curve is very iconic, and we wanted to get it just right!”-Laura Perron, LEGO Model Designer
The Office set includes an incredible 15 LEGO minifigures:
Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, Ryan Howard, Angela Martin, Oscar Martinez, Kevin Malone, Stanley Hudson, Kelly Kapoor, Phyllis Lapin Vance, Meredith Palmer, Creed Bratton, Toby Flenderson and Darryl Philbin, plus a LEGO figure of Angela’s cat, Garbage.
There are also lots of accessory elements referencing fan-favourite moments, including a stapler in gelatin, Golden Ticket, Dundie trophy and ‘World’s Best Boss mug.
Additional Key Features:
- This iconic LEGO set features an authentic layout of the Scranton Dunder Mifflin office. Build the reception area, Michael’s office (which slides out for display on its own), Jim and Dwight’s desk island, Phyllis and Stanley’s desk island and the conference room
- Accessory elements included are inspired by classic scenes such as Jim’s teapot, letter and engagement ring for Pam; Michael’s screenplay, “Threat Level Midnight;” Dwight’s hidden weapons; Kevin’s pot of chilli; and a stapler in gelatin that reference unforgettable moments from the show
- 12 of the minifigures have 2 facial expressions to display different emotions by just turning the heads around
- The set measures over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 12 in. (30 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep. This 1,164-piece LEGO® set is perfect for a birthday or holiday gift to yourself or another fan of The Office
- This 1,164-piece set comes with an illustrated booklet about The Office, the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions to make the construction a joy
- This building set for adults is one in a diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group
About The Office
Produced by Universal Television in association with Deedle-Dee Productions and Reveille Productions, The Office is a groundbreaking mockumentary television series that follows the daily lives of the employees of the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin, a fictional paper company.