Penrith’s new LEGO® Certified Store will be opened on Saturday 6th August at 9am. The custom-built store will be located on Level 2 in Westfield Penrith.
Custom-built features of the new LEGO® Certified Store in Penrith include:
• Large 3D brick-built model of a Firefighter
Comprised of 46,394 LEGO® bricks, representing over 244.5 hours of building time
• Large 3D mosaic of The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains
Comprised of 45,433 LEGO® bricks, representing 384 hours of building time.
In addition to custom-built brick features, the new store will also incorporate signature LEGO® Certified Store retail features, including:
● Pick a Brick Wall: grab a cup and fill it with your choice of LEGO® bricks and elements, with endless combinations of shapes and colours to choose from;
● Build a Minifigure™ Station: mix and match from a wide selection of heads, hair, tops, bottoms and accessories to create a bespoke LEGO® Minifigure™ collection;
● Digital Box: scan almost any LEGO® boxed set and watch it come to life in 3D, live on the wall-mounted screen in-store;
● Brick Specialists: in-store experts can help brick fans of all ages select the perfect set, whether it’s a special gift or a treat for the family’s resident LEGO® fan.